ER’s Occupancy module allows you to manage valuable data for buildings and other structures in your agency’s coverage area in one place. Many ER customers use the Occupancy module to increase tracking and efficiency of annual fire inspections, plan reviews, code enforcement, and pre-incident fire planning. The Occupancy module allows you to compile and manage essential occupancy data for buildings and other structures within your coverage area, like building details, contact information, and pre-incident plans, aiding in the CRR process and giving you the ability to complete a detailed analysis of your service area.
Those using Emergency Reporting’s Occupancy and Hydrants modules can benefit from managing all this information in one place for total situational awareness.
- Quick and easy access to pre-fire plans, hydrant, and occupancy data while at the station, while en route, and on the scene.
- Automatically transfer hydrant locations, fire preplans, and more between Rover and Emergency Reporting.
- Store and manage hydrant data in ER (or Rover) and have it sync with Rover (or ER) for real-time access. No more double data entry.
- Track Business Owners – Occupancy contract information for a variety of contract types
- Track Permits – Permit and Inspection assignments, schedules, and verification
- Monitor Compliance – Compliance with corrective actions for code violations
- Track Location – Precise latitude and longitude data
- Track Equipment – Fire protection systems like sprinklers, Halon systems, and more
- Store Pre-Fire Plans – Record locations of Knox Boxes, combustibles, hazmat, etc.
- Keep Attachments – Audio, video, and other document files from actions performed by personnel outside your agency
If your agency is responsible for fire hydrants in your coverage area, the Hydrants module will help you consolidate those records online for easy access, reporting, maintenance, and fieldwork.
- Easy Tracking – Record hydrant locations, manufacturer and replacement information, maintenance records, and flow test data
- Powerful Automation – A Bulk Operations tool makes fast, easy work out of routine tasks like printing, scheduling maintenance, creating work orders, and changing settings for large numbers of hydrant records.
- Import Existing Records – Quick and easy process for importing your existing hydrant records (including flow test data) from most other systems.